With a slight Pukara Estate twist on a classic potato salad, you’ll leave your guests wondering why yours tastes so good!
- 1kg (2.2 lb) baby new potatoes, halved
- 3/4 cup of your favourite flavoured Pukara Estate whole-egg mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 4 green shallots, sliced
- 1/2 cup chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 2 tablespoons of Pukara Estate Cashew & Roast Onion Dukkah
- 1/4 cup water
- Bring a large saucepan of water to the boil over medium heat. Add the potatoes and cook for 10 minutes or until tender when tested with a skewer.
- Remove the saucepan from the heat and drain the potatoes in a large sieve or colander. Rinse the potatoes under cold running water until cooled.
- Mix the Pukara Estate whole-egg mayonnaise, sour cream, shallots, parsley, water, and Pukara Estate Cashew & Roast Onion Dukkah in a bowl until combined.
- Drizzle the dressing over the potatoes. Serves 4-6.