A modern twist on a classic favourite. These RumCubes will be the talk of your next gathering – they look stunning and give a gentle buzz of chilli from the Pukara Estate Chilli Smoked Salt!
- 450 g (16 oz) plain Madeira cake crumbs
- 1/4 cup of Milk Chocolate Powder
- 1/4 cup warm sieved Feijoa Jam
- 2 tbsp dark rum
- 1 tbsp water
- 10 red glacéd cherries
- 1/2 tsp of Pukara Estate Chilli Smoked Salt
- 1/2 cup Pukara Estate Macadamia Nut & Chilli Dukkah
Mix crumbs with chocolate powder and salt in a bowl. Combine jam, rum and water and then stir into crumb mixture. Take one level tbsp of mixture and roll into a ball and repeat until all of the mixture is used. Roll in dukkah until covered completely. Chop the red cherries in halves. Place the balls into truffle cases (optional) or style in RiceCube. Place cherry on top. Refrigerate. Makes 15-20.