A quick a delicious drink to complement Asian flavoured dishes and makes a wonderfully refreshing drink on a hot day!
- 3 tablespoons of Your Inspiration at Home Hawaiian Hibiscus Bliss loose-leaf tea
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 lime sliced
- 1 lemon sliced
- 1 750 ml (25 oz) bottle of ginger ale
- 2 tablespoons of sugar
- 1 cup of mint leaves
- 1 tray of ice
- Boil water and steep the tea in one cup for 4 minutes.
- Remove tealeaves then add the sugar and stir.
- Pour the tea into a 1 Litre (1 quart) jug.
- Add the tray of ice cubes and top with Ginger Ale.
- Finally add the mint leaves, lime and lemon slices, stir and enjoy.
- All our teas can be reused up to 3 times per day.
- 1 bottle makes approx. 20 cups.