Yummy and easy to make sandwiches to enjoy on their own or as part of a high tea stand at your next party!
Ingredients (Serves 3):
- 6 slices of bread
- 1/2 cup celery, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup of your favourite Pukara Estate dukkah
- 1 poached chicken breast, finely chopped
- Zest of half a lemon
- 2 tbs of your favourite Pukara Estate mayonnaise
- Add chopped chicken breast, celery, lemon zest, mayonnaise, and dukkah into a large bowl and combine all ingredients.
- To assemble sandwiches, spread chicken mixture on one side of bread and place another piece of bread on top. Continue with the other slices of bread.
- Remove crust and cut the sandwiches in half to create soldiers. Serve.