Dreaming of a white Christmas? Dream no more with these unusually coloured white rumballs that have a fancy taste to match!
- 450 g (16 oz) plain Madeira cake crumbs
- 1/4 cup of White Chocolate Powder
- 1/4 cup warm sieved Feijoa Jam
- 2 tbsp white rum
- 1 tbsp water
- 10 red glacéd cherries (optional)
- 1/2 cup Pukara Estate Macadamia Nut & Chilli Dukkah
Mix crumbs with chocolate powder in a bowl. Combine jam, rum and water and then stir into crumb mixture. Take one level tbsp of mixture and roll into a ball and repeat until all of the mixture is used. Roll in dukkah until covered completely. Chop the red cherries in halves. Place the balls into truffle cases (optional) or style in RiceCube. Place cherry on top. Refrigerate. Makes 15-20.