Little juicy pieces of duck, topped with Pukara Estate’s Wasabi Mayonnaise and
Cashew and Roast Onion Dukkah, on a fresh base of cucumber. These mini morsels will offer a refreshing, Asian inspired touch of class to your next soirée.
- 2 duck breasts – skin on
- 1 large cucumber
- 4 tbsp Pukara Estate Wasabi Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Pukara Estate Pepper and Olive Smoked Salt Flakes for sprinkling
- 120g Pukara Estate Wasabi Mayonnaise
- Pukara Estate Cashew and Roast Onion Dukkah for sprinkling
- 1 bunch chives
- Slice the cucumber into 2cm thick pieces and place on a serving platter.
- Trim the chives into 3cm long batons.
- Heat a pan or BBQ plate medium to high heat. Meanwhile rub the duck breasts with pepper and olive smoked salt flakes and wasabi extra virgin olive oil. Place the duck breasts onto the pan. Continuously flip the breasts approx every minute, basting with olive oil. Continue until golden brown and just cooked through. This should take about 8-10 minutes. Slice breasts into bite sizes approx 2cm thick.
- Arrange duck pieces atop the cucumber rounds.
- Add a dollop of wasabi mayonnaise.
- To finish sprinkle with cashew roast onion dukkah and top with chives.
- Serve immediately while hot. Makes 12 pieces.
Watch the how to video filmed at the gorgeous Currimundi Lake, Queensland here: